FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
Bio-Heal has a shelf life of 2 years. Leaving this probiotic out for a few days will not materially change the potency of the probiotic if consumed within its shelf life. We recommend refrigerating the product after opening because the product contains live organisms, but it is in no way necessary.
We recommend blending or mixing 1/2 scoop daily with food or drink for people weighing under 50 pounds
We recommend blending or mixing 1 scoop daily with food or drink for people weighing between 50 pounds and 100 pounds
We recommend blending or mixing 2 scoops daily with food or drink for people weighing more than 50 101 pounds,
You can take the product anytime. However, we recommend making the product part of your morning routine.
Many of our customers have tried other probiotics and didn’t notice any change in their children. When they switch to Bio-Heal, they see a difference sometimes in as little as a few days.
Bio-Heal is different and more effective for many reasons. The first thing is that it was explicitly created for Children on the Spectrum by a parent of a child with a diagnosis.
1. Strength - Extremely potent at 10 Billion CFU per serving.
2. Strain Diversity - 12 strains including ones that have been studied to improve sociability in Autism. You won’t find the majority of them in other probiotics due to their cost.
3. Heal Gut Lining - Contains four ingredients designed to help heal the lining of the gut. A healthy gut lining is crucial for reducing inflammation and improving brain function.
4. Digestive Enzymes - Contains enzymes to help break down food to maximize nutrient absorption.
5. Brain Booster - Includes a brain booster than can aid executive function and complex language.
Most of our customers have tried other brands and never noticed any changes in their child. Those same parents noticed a change in their child within a short period after taking Bio-Heal. There’s no risk. If you don’t like it, or it doesn’t work you will be refunded.
We strongly recommend changing your child’s diet in addition to taking Bio-Heal.
Diet changes your Body’s Makeup - gut biome, gene expression, brain function, and hormones.
Consider this: What we Eat and Drink affects our…
- Energy Levels
- Susceptibility to Infections
- Propensity for certain types of Cancer
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Symptoms of Crohn’s & Celiac diseases
- Condition of our Arteries
- Likelihood of Heart Attack or Stroke
Eating foods where we have an allergy can be deadly (peanuts).
Drinking alcohol impacts our brain function.
None of what is written here is controversial...so why is the FACT that diet can affect the Extra-Sensitive brains and bodies of children on the Autism Spectrum still be in dispute?
Children on the Spectrum typically have genetic polymorphisms that impair their bodies’ ability to remove toxins. Our standard American diet, and specifically the foods our kids crave, are full of toxins that overload their system, cause inflammation, and make their symptoms worse.
The bottom line is that consuming the wrong foods can have a tremendous impact on the health, mood, and severity of our children’s symptoms. While diet change is not necessary, and most parents see results without changing diet, it’s highly recommended to help our children reach their potential.
The best way to start is what I call the 2R Protocol: Remove toxins and foods that cause issues, and then help the body Repair by providing nutrition and supplements that help the body heal.
STEP 1: Remove all dietary irritants including wheat, sugar, dairy, toxic pesticides, artificial sweeteners, and synthetic food dyes from your child's diet.
The idea is to allow your child's body to function to the best of its ability without inflammation caused by food sensitivities and toxins.
STEP 2: Repair Give your child nutrition and supplements that help your child's body heal itself.
* Healing the gut and reducing inflammation are the main priorities
Your children will start feeling better and their behavior, sensitivities, focus, and emotional connections will improve.
I've had the privilege of seeing many lives change by changing diet and lifestyle. I realize that our children have incredibly strong food preferences and any change seems impossible. That said, I’ve done it myself with my son and know that it is possible.
If the change is too much or too dramatic to pull off, then I recommend taking supplements to help minimize the damage of the food while you slowly work in the lifestyle changes as you can.
Our main priorities with Supplements are to heal the gut, reduce inflammation, and help the body detox.
We do that using four main Supplements:
1. Revolutionary Bio-Heal Probiotic: Focused primarily on healing the gut and reducing inflammation.
2. Sulforaphane (Broccoli Sprout Extract): An extremely potent substance that helps the body detox. Studies at Johns Hopkins state that sulforaphane has some ability to bolster the body’s natural defenses against oxidative stress, inflammation, DNA damage, and also to reduce the symptoms of Autism
3. Digestive Enzymes: Our children have trouble digesting and getting the nutrients from food. These supplements provide enzymes that help break down the food so that it doesn’t pass undigested into the bloodstream causing chronic inflammation. These are especially important and will have the most significant impact if your child still consumes wheat, dairy, corn, or any other hard to digest food. Both my son and I take these with every meal.
4. Omega 3’s: A primary cause of inflammation is the imbalance of Omega 3’s and Omega 6s fatty acids. The standard American diet and the food our children crave are full of Omega 6s creating more inflammation. A high dose Omega 3 supplement helps restore balance and reduce inflammation among other benefits.
While each one of these supplements is powerful on its own, combining them will help your child reach their potential.
I’ve searched all over the world to find the best supplements. You can see them all here: https://myallstarnutrition.com
Regarding FDA approval, the FDA is not authorized to review and approve dietary supplement products for safety and effectiveness before they are marketed. This includes ALL nutritional supplements including the ones you buy in the store
That said, dietary supplements are regulated products. Dietary supplement marketing, manufacturing, labeling, and advertising are all covered by regulations enforced by FDA and the Federal Trade Commission.
All-Star Nutrition works with a manufacturer that has a stellar reputation that has been in business over 50 years right here in the United States. Our manufacturing facility is third-party cGMP Certified by NSF International and NASC. This certification requires the use of safe and effective ingredients, process controls throughout the entire facility, strict document and record controls, ongoing GMP training for employees and finished product testing. All plants work under the auspices of 21 CFR 111 which is the code of regulations for GMP.
For most people, you will not see any side effects. That said, depending on how severe the condition of your child’s gut is when you start the product, they may experience cold-like symptoms for a short period after you start.
Let me explain.
Think about the gut like a war between good bacteria and bad bacteria, parasites, and yeast. Our kids typically have more bad guys than good guys.
Most of the time when taking traditional probiotics, you won’t get symptoms like this because the products themselves aren’t effective.
When you take Bio-Heal, it's working to heal the lining of the gut and crowd out the bad guys with good guys.
During this process, the bad guys (yeast and bacteria) die. As they die, they release waste and something called endotoxin. Endotoxin is slightly toxic to the body, and because the immune system mounts a response to this endotoxin, we usually feel worse as we cleanse.
I know it seems slightly counterintuitive, but they get those symptoms because the product is working and their body is getting better.
This phenomenon is what’s known as a Herxheimer reaction.
Common Symptoms of bacteria/yeast die-off include fatigue, brain fog, gastrointestinal distress such as nausea, gas, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, low-grade fever, headache, sore throat, body itch, muscle and joint soreness or pain, flu-like symptoms.
I realize that this can be a tough few days, but trust me, there’s gold on the other side.
Here are some things you can do to minimize the effect:
* Take Enterosgel (2x daily) - available on Amazon
* Drink more water
* Scale back dosage of probiotic for a short period
[What is Enterosgel® and what is it used for?]
Enterosgel is an innovative intestinal adsorbent that acts in the digestive tract to bind toxins, harmful substances, pathogens and allergens and remove them from the body.
Enterosgel is not absorbed into the body at all, passing naturally through the intestinal tract and sucking up toxins, harmful substances, pathogens and allergens like a "sponge." It does not reduce the absorption of vitamins and microorganisms, helps renew eroded intestinal tract microflora, and after 12 hours, it is expelled from the body in the stool.
Enterosgel® protects the digestive tract mucosa and prevents harmful substances from penetrating into the body.
The answer is NO! This probiotic is currently being used by adults who want to heal their gut, improve their health, and lose weight and, in addition, by athletes who want to increase their strength and stamina.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact us:
Phone: 407-988-2275 | email@example.com