Bio-Heal is a 5-in-1 that includes prebiotics, probiotics, four ingredients to help heal the lining of the gut, neurotransmitter support (brain booster), and digestive enzymes to help maximize nutrient absorption from food.
We created Bio-Heal with the help of a product development team consisting of chemists and botanists that have brought hundreds of products to the market. The ingredients all work together to heal the gut, reduce inflammation in the body, improve the immune system, help the body detox, and stimulate the brain.
What parents tell us is that they notice a difference in their children when they take Bio-Heal, even after trying other probiotics.
Bio-Heal is different from other over-the-counter probiotic supplements on the market for a few reasons.
We have doctors around the world recommending this product because Bio-Heal is more than a probiotic. Bio-Heal is a 5-in-1 that includes prebiotics, probiotics, four ingredients to help heal the lining of the gut, neurotransmitter support (brain booster), and digestive enzymes to help maximize nutrient absorption from food.
Many of our customers have tried other probiotics and didn’t notice any change in their children. When they switch to Bio-Heal, they see a difference sometimes in as little as a few days.
Bio-Heal is different and more effective for many reasons. The first thing is that it was explicitly created for Children on the Spectrum by a parent of a child with a diagnosis.
1. Strength - Our probiotic contains 13 billion CFU from 12 strains to balance the most severe imbalances vs. Culturelle which has 5 Billion from 1 strain.
2. Strain Diversity - 12 strains including ones that have been studied to improve sociability in Autism. You won’t find the majority of them in other probiotics due to their cost. Lactobacillus Reuteri could help improve sociability and increase the amount of oxytocin-producing neurons (a hormone associated with social behavior and human connection) in the brain. It could also enhance learning and the ability to form new connections from thoughts and ideas.
3. Heal Gut Lining - Contains four ingredients designed to help heal the lining of the gut. A healthy gut lining is crucial for reducing inflammation and improving brain function. Bio-Heal is the only probiotic on the market that contains Phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient that helps heal the Gut lining and reduce inflammation. It can also help improve memory, motor planning, and executive functions such as sorting and prioritizing.
4. Digestive Enzymes - Contains enzymes to help break down food to maximize nutrient absorption.
5. Brain Booster - Includes a brain booster than can aid executive function and complex language.
Most of our customers have tried other brands and never noticed any changes in their child. Those same parents noticed a change in their child within a short period after taking Bio-Heal.
We can assure you we take pride in our quality and uphold the highest level of standards for our product, which is why we offer the money-back guarantee. We test every raw ingredient that comes into our manufacturing facility for both potency as well as contaminants by a third party lab.
The FDA is not authorized to review and approve dietary supplement products for safety and effectiveness before they are marketed. This includes ALL nutritional supplements including the ones you buy in the store
That said, dietary supplements are regulated products. Dietary supplement marketing, manufacturing, labeling, and advertising are all covered by regulations enforced by FDA and the Federal Trade Commission.
All-Star Nutrition works with a manufacturer that has a stellar reputation that has been in business over 50 years right here in the United States. Our manufacturing facility is third-party cGMP Certified by NSF International and NASC. This certification requires the use of safe and effective ingredients, process controls throughout the entire facility, strict document and record controls, ongoing GMP training for employees and finished product testing. All plants work under the auspices of 21 CFR 111 which is the code of regulations for GMP.
No. This probiotic is currently being used by individuals who want to heal their gut and improve their health, or even to lose weight. We have customers who are athletes taking Bio-Heal to increase their strength and stamina.
Our main priorities with Supplements are to heal the gut, reduce inflammation, and help the body detox.
We do that using four main Supplements:
1. Revolutionary Bio-Heal Probiotic: Focused primarily on healing the gut and reducing inflammation.
2. Sulforaphane (Broccoli Sprout Extract): An extremely potent substance that helps the body detox. Studies at Johns Hopkins state that sulforaphane has some ability to bolster the body’s natural defenses against oxidative stress, inflammation, DNA damage, and also to reduce the symptoms of Autism
3. Digestive Enzymes: Our children have trouble digesting and getting the nutrients from food. These supplements provide enzymes that help break down the food so that it doesn’t pass undigested into the bloodstream causing chronic inflammation. These are especially important and will have the most significant impact if your child still consumes wheat, dairy, corn, or any other hard to digest food. Both my son and I take these with every meal.
4. Omega 3’s: A primary cause of inflammation is the imbalance of Omega 3’s and Omega 6s fatty acids. The standard American diet and the food our children crave are full of Omega 6s creating more inflammation. A high dose Omega 3 supplement helps restore balance and reduce inflammation among other benefits.
While each one of these supplements is powerful on its own, combining them will help your child reach their potential.
I’ve searched all over the world to find the best supplements. You can see them all here: https://myallstarnutrition.com
Our Bio-Heal Probiotic is:
- vegan (free from egg, dairy, meat, whey, fish, shellfish, casein, and honey products)
- free of wheat and gluten
- free of sesame
- free of peanuts and tree nuts. However, the facility is not a certified nut-free, peanut-free facility. At the moment, they do not process products with nuts or peanuts. However, that does not mean this won't change in the future.
- while Bio-Heal does not contain soy as an ingredient, this probiotic does contain the ingredient phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy lecithin. However, in most cases, phosphatidylcholine typically does not contain sufficient soy protein residues to provoke allergic reactions in the majority of soy-allergic consumers. It's also a potent ingredient that can help heal the gut, improve speech, memory, and cellular health. Studies show that the majority of children with ASD have inadequate levels of choline in the brain which causes many issues including decreased REM sleep, and reduced the ability to focus. Phosphatidylcholine is a precursor to both choline and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that regulates memory, motor planning, and executive functions such as sorting and prioritizing.
- free of corn ingredients (no corn starch, corn syrup, citric acid, additives, or flavorings). Unfortunately, however, corn is not considered one of the "8 major food allergens in the US", and therefore processing facilities are not checked for airborne contamination of corn products and we cannot declare that this probiotic is 100% corn-free.
- free of peaches, bananas, peas, sunflower, and coconut ingredients
We work with a manufacturer that has a stellar reputation that has been in business over 50 years right here in the United States.
Yes! Our manufacturing facility is third-party cGMP Certified by NSF International and NASC. This certification requires the use of safe and effective ingredients, process controls throughout the entire facility, strict document and record controls, ongoing GMP training for employees and finished product testing. All plants work under the auspices of 21 CFR 111 which is the code of regulations for GMP.
Every raw ingredient that comes into our manufacturing facility is tested for both potency as well as contaminants by a third party lab. After passing, the ingredients are made into the final product and then they are tested again by a third party lab for both potency and contaminants on a skip lot basis.
Great question! After receiving feedback from our customers in 2019, we worked with our team to make containers bigger to allow for an average adult-sized hand to fit inside the container.
Our containers are filled by weight (each bottle of probiotic powder weighs 102g or 3.5oz) and are purposely not filled to the top. There is a “fill line” about halfway by design, so that an average adult-sized hand can fit in the container to scoop powder out without spillage.
There are 60 “scoops” worth of product in each container. Serving suggestions are based on weight:
- 50 lbs or less: Blend or mix up to1/2 scoop daily with food or drink. (1/4 scoop or 1/8 tsp for the first week) (one container can last up to 120 days)
- 51-100 lbs: Blend or mix up to 1 scoop daily with food or drink. (1/2 scoop of 1/4 tsp for the first week) (one container can last 60 days)
- 101 lbs or more: Blend or mix up to 2 scoops daily with food or drink. (1 scoop or 1/2 tsp for the first week) (one container can last 30 days)
Note that the term “scoop” refers to the little spoon that comes inside of the bottle. Each “scoop” is approximately 1/2 tsp.
Bio-Heal is freeze-dried and shelf-stable without refrigeration for 24 months. Moisture is what activates the strains of bacteria, not heat.
We ship Bio-Heal with a pressure-sealed container to keep out the moisture.
We do suggest storing Bio-Heal in the refrigerator once that pressure seal has been removed to help keep the moisture out.
This is a great question we hear all the time. One thing to consider is: What are your health goals?
Some customers report noticeable changes within a week or two but that is not typical.
Within a 4-6 week timeframe you may start to notice subtle changes with bowel movements or immunity, as well as speech and development.
We like to remind our customers to consider is that healing the gut and reducing inflammation is a process! It doesn't happen overnight!